A popping sound is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This takes place when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Troubles with your ductwork might cause other ventilation and air quality troubles, such as:
- Too much noise
- Higher energy needs
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Reach a qualified company in Edmonton, like Rob's Albertan Service Experts, to examine your home's ventilation system. We can make recommendations for duct repair or installation.