A popping sound is a common sign of an undersized duct design. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Troubles with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality troubles, like:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy use
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Reach a qualified company in Edmonton, like Rob's Albertan Service Experts, to look at your home's ventilation system. We can make recommendations for duct repair or installation.