We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Edmonton
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and repairs can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Rob's Albertan Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not know they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Edmonton sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Rob's Albertan Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the knowledge, experience and ability to handle everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become congested, make sure to call us as soon as you find an issue. Taking care of it before it gets out of control can help you avoid costly loss to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste correctly.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Rob's Albertan Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Rob's Albertan Service Experts today at 780-800-9047 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell outstanding equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*