End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Edmonton Home
An ordinary home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year on account of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters aren’t difficult to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undiscovered for too long.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t need, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to find and fix the smallest leak.
Rob's Albertan Service Experts is here to help you achieve just that. We have the skills for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Edmonton.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and taking care of leaks are the most common calls we receive for plumbing services. Catching a leak ASAP can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks might be trickier to spot than others, but there are a couple telltale clues that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Edmonton. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than average.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your tub, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls feel moist or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion by your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t find the signs, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or small silver circle. If the dial is spinning, you likely have a leak.
We can identify the point of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are numerous places you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by broken seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, obstructions and more.
They commonly occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably kinds that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you see signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 780-800-9047 or schedule an appointment online.