We Back Our Furnace Installation in Edmonton With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only mend and service furnaces, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in Edmonton.
What makes our skilled labor a step above others? We’ve perfected our process over the years.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which shows they’ve earned the most important technical certification in the industry. They also are involved in continuing industry and product learning to find the leading procedures to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus professional furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic work that we offer you time to think about it—a year, in reality.
Call us at 780-800-9047 to schedule your furnace installation right away.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know just when your heating system is beginning to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will start to give you clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, most furnaces live for nearly 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames are blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very well and could even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be time-consuming and irritating. Our Experts at Rob's Albertan Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 780-800-9047 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your flooring from any dust we might bring in. We use sheets around the installation space to stop messes.
- Pro work—Our professionals have received some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a checklist to make sure your heating equipment is operating like it should before we leave.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll often go the extra mile, for the highest quality work wherever.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Now with Rob's Albertan Service Experts
Need an extra reason to get a heater from Rob's Albertan Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This gives you an advantage on appropriate furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 780-800-9047 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.