Summer has made its debut in Edmonton and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system failing during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s air conditioning system from breaking down with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Rob's Albertan Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your doctor every year for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and in working order. Most typical air conditioner tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and blower belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Rob's Albertan Service Experts
When you call Rob's Albertan Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Confirm quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Examine AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Rob's Albertan Service Experts in Edmonton is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 780-800-9047 today!