Summer has made its debut in Edmonton and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system going out during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s air conditioning system from breaking down with a yearly A/C system tune-up from Rob's Albertan Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your doctor annually for a check-up, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and blower belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Rob's Albertan Service Experts
When you call Rob's Albertan Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Assess air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Check AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Rob's Albertan Service Experts in Edmonton is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 780-800-9047 today!