The well-being of your HVAC system is crucial because it encourages home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard each and every day, which subjects them to a wide variety of possible troubles.
These issues are generally minor enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they might influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these malfunctions expand, your entire system may be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you can avoid with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be functioning just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But refusing routine maintenance voids your warranty. Committing a small amount on a tune-up now can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Reveals Little Troubles in Advance
Avoiding major problems in the first place is the best approach to care for your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate important internal components. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money overall if issues are addressed as they pop up.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance may shrink your energy expenses by around 30%.
May Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance may extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Rob's Albertan Service Experts offers a variety of membership plans designed to work with your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to full-featured coverage, we offer the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems working efficiently and consistently.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most robust protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during the most extreme weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we do our best to accommodate a large volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Rob's Albertan Service Experts technician driving to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can rely on us to keep at it until it is.
- Thorough visual review on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while gaining access to additional benefits by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the right plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 780-800-9047 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.