Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, because it keeps your home cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of issues.
Many times malfunctions are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these troubles progress, your total system could be in danger.
That’s headaches and expenses that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can decrease the possibility of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running properly, you might wonder whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies small problems early. Preventing big issues from taking place first is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance work provides the chance to closely check and lubricate critical internal components. And it also offers time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if troubles are resolved as they appear.
- May improve energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system running as ideally as possible. Frequently this leads to an improvement to your house’s energy efficiency. You might have decreased utility expenses, as well as knowing your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is running smoothly, it could last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners last for approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance might help prolong this life cycle even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Rob's Albertan Service Experts
Annual maintenance is critical, especially since it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round energy prices.* But with Rob's Albertan Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of membership plans that match your individual needs. All our memberships are packed full of unique pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be responsible for unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to work with any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have a few other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually stops working during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically handling a high volume of service calls. With a Rob's Albertan Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on all visits. Your loved ones’ comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and get access to added perks by signing up for one of our membership plans now. No matter what your budget is, our pros can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and residence. To get started with your membership plan, reach us at 780-800-9047 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.