It’s easy to forget routine checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re keeping in mind at Rob's Albertan Service Experts.
That’s since annual work delivers a lot of advantages for your equipment, including enhanced efficiency and a reduced likelihood for breakdowns. You can receive these pluses—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive examination of your system whenever they’re at your home. These examinations could help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your residence. This might help you make a smart choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Regular maintenance provides many advantages for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Discovers little issues before they create expensive breakdowns.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates regular Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling equipment. This checkup is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your unit to top efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 780-800-9047. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.