It’s easy to forget routine checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re thinking about at Rob's Albertan Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact routine work delivers lots of pluses for your unit, including enhanced efficiency and a decreased likelihood for breakdowns. You can have these pluses—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive check of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations could help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your house. This might help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Regular maintenance delivers many advantages for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Discovers little troubles before they create expensive service.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has regular Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling equipment. This checkup is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your system to top efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 780-800-9047. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.