You may not see any white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t stop the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from joining in the holiday spirit. For several years now, the Florida centers have provided discounts on HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a contribution to Toys For Tots.
In December 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are giving no-charge seasonal tune-ups in exchange for an unused, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be given to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holiday season. The complete list of involved centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our centers have extended this wonderful offer, and it truly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve accumulated hundreds of toys and helped our customers save on HVAC expenses, while ensuring that their homes are comfortable during the hectic holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida locations, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also provided discounts on Precision tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina discounts:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To find out how you can assist Toys For Tots this holiday season or to discover a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.