Spring may be over but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Rob's Albertan Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.