We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline the common heating problems Edmonton homeowners often call Rob's Albertan Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Edmonton home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Rob's Albertan Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Rob's Albertan Service Experts of Edmonton at 780-800-9047 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.