With Earth Day approaching, you may be inundated with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We put together the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require the exact amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This amazing tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Rob's Albertan Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.