So what does proper plumbing repair entail? Well, it involves understanding and forethought. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve taken place, but we can identify problems before they start. That’s because our customers are our first priority, and our practices can help you save later on. So how do we do that?
By implementing our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can accurately see what’s happening. When you schedule an inspection, we:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Examine exposed gas lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed drain lines for leaks
- Check exposed water lines for leaks
- Check water heater flue for proper draft
- Inspect sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Inspect washing machine hoses
- Check hose bibs
- Examine water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our all-inclusive plumbing repair services in Edmonton include:
Call Rob's Albertan Service Experts in Edmonton today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Edmonton plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 780-800-9047.