At Rob's Albertan Service Experts, we get boilers. Whether you are needing a boiler repair for your existing system or you feel it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can count on our experienced associates in Edmonton.
While your boiler runs longer during the winter months in Edmonton, it’s a good choice to schedule routine maintenance with Rob's Albertan Service Experts pre-season in order to avoid a boiler replacement in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling sounds coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler turns off regularly.
- Your thermostat is off.
- Your boiler system has decreased pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you begin debating whether you in the midst of a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will assist you to decide the best option for you considering the age of your boiler, the ticket to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you decide you need a replacement, you can rely on Rob's Albertan Service Experts for a seamless boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be confident your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Edmonton area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers promise more efficiency with features including:
- Electronic ignition, which removes the need to have the pilot light burning constantly
- New combustion technologies that obtain more heat from the same amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that captures outside air to fuel the burner, reducing drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Rob's Albertan Service Experts at 780-800-9047
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.