How many times have you started out from home and suddenly realized you forgot to adjust the temperature or close up the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust your home’s temperature from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can even purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and warns you and Rob's Albertan Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To find out more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Rob's Albertan Service Experts in Edmonton at 780-800-9047.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy