You deserve the best HVAC systems around. Our maximum efficiency air handlers are some of the most superior and energy efficient systems on the market. “Best” and “most” are a pair of words you’ll hear us use plenty when describing this equipment. First, you’ll get the most energy efficient air handlers we carry, which translates to decreased energy bills for you. Secondly, some of these air handlers are the best systems for providing heat with quiet operating sounds. Ready to get your house as comfortable as possible? Our experts will will be here to help. Discover more about each of these maximum efficiency air handlers in Edmonton below, or call Rob's Albertan Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 780-800-9047.
When we say the CBX40UHV air handler is the quietest and most efficient air handler you can find,1 in Edmonton or anywhere else, we’re not joking. It features a variable speed blower motor to deliver consistent air flow, reduced drafts, almost no operation sounds and lower energy costs. Translation: more comfort for less money. Don’t worry, we’ve known about this and it still blows our minds. (See what we did there?) And that’s just a handful of the CBX40UHV’s outstanding features.
- Built-in filtration system – maximum protection against allergens
- SilentComfort™ technology – operation so quiet, you’ll barely hear it
- icomfort™ Touch thermostat – easy-to-use touchscreen that makes programming and adjusting your air handler easy
- MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter – removes allergens to provide cleaner air
- EvenHeater™- enabled – optional electric heat available for additional comfort
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – for outstanding and efficient heat transfer
It’s almost impossible to pick the best benefit of a CBX32MVV air handler. Let’s start with the fact that it uses 2/3 less energy than the competition’s single-speed models.2 Start adding up your energy savings – for the environment and for your savings account! For that we can thank the Lennox® variable speed motor. It produces more air when you need it, and less when you don’t. It’s like cruise control for your HVAC system. But the smooth sailing doesn’t stop there. You’ll also enjoy:
- iComfort™-enabled – for an easy-to-use touch thermostat
- Low-speed fan operation – enables your filters to capture more dust and contaminants so you can have better air in your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s highest guidelines to cool without harming the environment
- Insulated blower compartment – for quiet operation
- And much more! Call us in Edmonton at 780-800-9047 for full details
Does your boiler sometimes deliver inconsistent heat? An easy (and energy efficient) fix could be as simple as a CBWMV air handler. It’s built to work with boilers, but this air handler is helpful even after the winter months. It can easily be combined with an air conditioner and indoor air quality system for comfort all year. Sound too good to be true? It’s all right to pinch yourself, but you can save some pain – this product really is as great as it sounds. You’ll experience:
- A fully insulated cabinet – so you can barely hear it operating
- Electronic control – to easily make it work
- High-efficiency hot water coil – this is what will help make your boiler heat more consistent and even
- Multi-position design – allows installation flexibility
- Variable speed blower motor – efficiently regulates airflow and minimizes sound
- Durable steel cabinet and factory tested for reliability
If you need an air handler in Edmonton, call Rob's Albertan Service Experts to schedule a free appointment.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX50UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™ media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent external static pressure when set up per sections 4.5.3 of AHRI’s test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI’s test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
2 Compared to air handlers with conventional single-speed blower motors, the CBX32MV’s variable speed motor uses two-thirds less electricity.