The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Rob's Albertan Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll rest easy knowing our 21 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At Rob's Albertan Service Experts in Edmonton, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is important for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 780-800-9047 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.