Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lower your energy bills. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or making an appointment with Rob's Albertan Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton.
In Edmonton, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. No joke. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The furnace is also quiet, helps reduce waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for full control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, so you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your family in Edmonton – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Edmonton, give us a call at 780-800-9047 or schedule a free appointment.